Tuesday, August 07, 2007

It's Here!!!!


So the day has finally arrived that I can continue my favorite book series. The minute Ellie gets up, we are going to buy a copy. I can't wait. So if any of you are wondering what I will be doing in the next few days, I will be sitting on my couch, totally engrossed, ignoring my daughter and anyone else, until I have finished "Eclipse". Then I will be moping around for a year until the next book comes out. Maybe I should have treated this like "Harry Potter" and not read them until the series was complete. But really, what fun is that?

3 comments:

emily said...

ohhh, that sounds so fun - curling up with a good book. too bad you can't escape somewhere totally out of ellie's reach, though. :) cuz that would be, uhhhh, divine.

but enjoy!

Becky said...

I got my copy today, too!! Too bad it's too late to go start it, though it may turn out that I'm up until 4 or 5 in the morning. I can't wait! Let me know when you finish it and we can swoon and do all that silly stuff that teenagers do! :)

Karyli said...

I heard about these books from a cousing this summer and I put my name on the waiting list at the library for "Twilight" (that's the first one, right?). That was at the beginning of Aug. and I'm still waiting. I guess I might just have to go buy it!