
I just love Christmas time. I love when it is cold outside and warm inside. I love all of the decorations and music. The food is always good, the the treats that much sweeter. Now that I have a Ellie, I will be able to relive Christmas as a child, through her. Today I gave her her first candy cane. As you can see, she really enjoyed it. I don't think she is to the point of really getting Christmas, other than the fact that there is a ton of tempting items which mom is constantly telling her not to touch. Fortunately, she has been pretty good. I'm excited for her and the magic this season will bring into her life. I hope each of you will also experience that same magic during this wonderful time of year.
2 comments:
It just gets better and better. Kids make Christmas beautiful and fun again.
yes, the magic is here and we are loving it! i love it too when it is cold outside. unfortunately for me and my 100-year old house, though, if it's cold outside it is cold inside, too. by the way, miles has discovered candy canes and loves them. have fun!
Post a Comment