Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Last 4 Are Coming

To all of you who were tuning in for the 12 days of Christmas, I must explain. We went to my brother's on the 9th day and they only have dial up. So, I was not able to download any pictures and it took way too long to do anything. They have limited time for internet use, so I couldn't use it much. Therefore, I will be completing it soon. So tune back in!

2 comments:

emily said...

i'll be tuned in - i was missing the cute photos and the nice messages. :) and, no, we were never planning to go to SLC. we'll talk soon, though! give me a call when you get back. :)

Uruguay Tiltons said...

Megan:
We love the pictures and your messages. What a miracle these computers are. They can be frustrating, but they sure make the world smaller. We are looking forward to the last 4 days of Christmas.
Uruguay Tiltons