"On The 4th Day of Christmas
My True Friend Gave To Me....
My True Friend Gave To Me....
Three green comfy blankets,
Two Braiding Hair Friends,
And One Warm Winter Hat."
Two Braiding Hair Friends,
And One Warm Winter Hat."
For Thanksgiving, Ellie was able to meet
her Great-grandmother. I just love this
picture and especially of the two of them.
While Ellie's great-grandmother has
memory loss, you can still tell she is in there -
somewhere. With all the family there, she
really focused in on Ellie and they had some good
laughs together. I love the way they are looking
and laughing at one another in this picture. Pure
acceptance is what I would describe it as. May
we all be accepting and find acceptance
during this wonderful time of year.
1 comment:
i love it megs - such a great photo. i want miles and ellie to play with each other - when are you going to fly out to montrose and visit us????? :)
Post a Comment