We finally got a job!!!! Greg accepted a job from Monsanto yesterday!! We are both excited and sad. We are excited to have been given such a great job offer and to finally be able to own a home. We are VERY, VERY, VERY sad to be leaving Michigan. We have loved every minute of being here and it has been a great experience. We will miss all of our friends the most. They have been such a great support and so much fun to get to know. We know we will remember them always. While we want all of our friends to move to St. Louis now, we know that even if they don't, we will stay in touch. Why do you think I do this blog anyway?
We probably won't be moving until the first of the year. Greg and I are going down after church on Sunday to look at homes. We are leaving Ellie for the first time. I'm not quite sure how I feel about that, but she would be miserable in a car for 3 days straight and thus make us miserable.
We are excited for this new adventure in our lives and please know that you are all welcome to come and visit anytime. We will hopefully have a bit more room than we do now.
Smiles!

His verbal acceptance!

The written deal!
3 comments:
CONGRATS greg and meg! that's so great - and sad at the same time. ben and i probably didn't love NY nearly as much as you love michigan but we still really, really miss NY. so it'll be hard and good at the same time. good luck with everything. :)
Congratulations, Tiltons! That's great news. We're so happy for you. It's exciting to be "starting over" somewhere new, but at the same time very difficult to say good-bye to those who've become great friends. Keep in touch and let us know how the house-hunting goes!
What a happy, big step! I'm happy for you. St. Louis is a great place - I lived there 2nd through 6th grade before we moved to New Jersey. Do you know where you will be living yet?
Post a Comment