Saturday, April 12, 2014

As of Late........

I went on a girls weekend trip to visit and celebrate a friends 40th birthday.  It was fun, tiring, and therapeutic.  I discovered "dirty cokes" and ate way too much.






********

We took the whole family to Utah.  This will be a post in and of itself.  We saw friends and crammed more into 6 days then I thought was possible.  If we missed you, sorry.  Promise to feed us and we'll be sure to catch ya next time.


********

Our house is having a yardlift.  We are forcing our hand to grow a green thumb. It will be worth it and I can't wait to see how it turns out.

BEFORE
After ...Coming Soon!

********

Slowly but surely I'm turning this castle into an organization machine.  I've hired help and I'm not ashamed.  True success in life is knowing your limitations and compensating accordingly.  And purchasing a label maker.
Who knew?!?





















                           BEFORE


AFTER


********

On impulse and disgust, I finally ripped out all the carpet in our master bathroom.  I mean, who puts carpet around a huge soaker tub?  If you do, we can't be friends.  We are getting new tile and this one is all me.    
Why not?  I got nothing else to do ;).  
Wish me luck!



********

This face, while cute and adorable, is driving me nuts.  He keeps me honest, which is good, but does little for my confidence tank.   A mothering crossroads is quickly approaching and those aren't always fun.


********

On the other hand, I can't get enough of this face.  She is keeping me alive and brings an unmeasured purpose and reminders of God's love that are greatly needed.  She also looks like a little vampire with her sprouting new teeth.  It's the best.





Just wanted to check in and say I'm still here.  I need to write.  It's good for my soul and my soul needs some good right now.

HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!!!

2 comments:

emily said...

Fun post, fun pictures! It was so grand to see you and your family! I posted a group picture of us on my blog. I'd send it to you, but it's on Ben's computer (mine doesn't work to put pictures on anymore . . .:(). If you can't save it and want it, let me know and I'll try and remember to send you a copy sometime from Ben's email.

Rachelle said...

Lindsay is so so adorable!

Glad you got to see Emily - what fun! You're both such lovely mums - time has flown! :)