Saturday, August 27, 2011
Some Thoughts of Late
We have had quite the summer, which I may or may not get around to blogging about at some point.
I thought I'd document some realizations of late.....
*Our dog Griffen is going to the highest place animals will go in heaven. He really is such a good dog.
*The current weather is making me like Missouri again.
*Don't ever tell someone to, "Just get over it." It's not even close to being supportive.
*My little family, flaws and all, is my definition of perfect.
*I'm wondering if our basement will ever get finished.
*Have you tried the new Cinnamon Raisin Pretzels by Rold Gold? You must.
*"The Pioneer Woman" is AMAZING!!! Can someone explain to me how she does it all?
*Don't ever waste your money to see Beastly. Although if you do, isn't he cuter as the "Beast"?
*Always put air fresheners in your bathroom. It just makes you happy when you go in.
*Home Decorators has a store in St. Louis? My heart and Hallelujah!!!!!!
*"A Bugs Life" scenes during the credits put a smile on my face every time I see them.
*Hearing about the death of all those American soldiers at the beginning of August was so sad to me. Seeing their photos was like seeing one of my own boys.
*I have a deeper appreciation for how callings work in the church everyday.
*My bedroom is my favorite place in my house.
I'll be back soon - promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i love your "random" posts. great thoughts, thanks for sharing. :)
bathroom fragrance - do you know of scentsy? they have wonderful little scent warmers with delicious smells. they have small ones for the bathroom - they are perfect.
WELL we are kindred spirits now aren't we.
Except I'll always chooose chocolate and berry icecream. Which may make us compatible as in we'de never steal eachother's dessert...
Miss you! Love the new posts which may be old but I just got caught up on!
I agree, the Pioneer Woman is amazing, but I can only read blogs like that occasionally. They give me an inferiority complex. It's much easier to come across as a woman who can "do it all" over the internet than in real life. I'm sure you're as amazing if not more so than she is :)
Sounds like we are having similar summers-- fun and busy and lots to write about, but not enough time. Maybe someday.
hooray- return of the Meg blog! So the Pioneer Woman is a-mazing. When I first discovered her, I thought it was just recipes and I was extremely impressed. Then I found out she does TONS of things. Awesome. Also Home Decorators = luv.
Post a Comment