We'll start with Ellie's birthday. My little girl turned 4 on the 3rd of May. We had her party the next week and I think everyone had a great time. She was even lucky enough to get her grandpa Hackl to come out.
Ellie with her friends Mia, Alex, Ellie F., and Whitney. A fun fact about Ellie F. is that she and Ellie T. are the same age (only months apart) and both have red hair. What are the chances?
These fun people came to stay with us for two nights. They were members of the BYU Ballroom dance team and Greg was in charge of finding housing for all 42 of them. Erin and Travis Tuft were the couple and Shannon was the girl holding Ellie. We had so much fun having them in our home. For those of you who know the Esplins, Travis reminded me of a well groomed Emron.
I found two birds one day who instead of wanting worms to eat........
......were really digging on whipped cream.
We continue to enjoy the beautiful weather and go almost daily out on our neighbors "jumpoline". Jack really loves it, but gives me a heart attack most days. The kid has no fear.
I'M SOOOOO IN LOVE!!!!
5 comments:
Jack's curls are AWESOME!!!! How beautiful! happy birthday to Ellie late too:) I can't believe how big these kids are getting so fast! Porter calls it the "jumpoline" too! how funny, makes perfect sense though I guess! Also, glad you had fun with the "well groomed Emron":) Always a pleasure, those Esplins! I often think about knowing the BYU Emron before the MSU Emron, what it would have been like?
love the updates and the pictures. the cutie pies really are cuties. :) love the curls on jack, the braids on ellie. wish i knew them more, though.
cute kids! i'm so jealous your kids grow curls. no luck for us!
I love the curls and Ellie's braids, too! Your kids keep getting cuter... we miss them!
Ha! So do you mean he looks like Emron or he acted like Emron and happened to be well groomed? We're about as well groomed as before. Some kids in the park the other day called him Wolverine. He took it as a compliment. Anyway, Esplins are glad for the updates and wish that it were easy to reunite for more fun times to be had.
Post a Comment