Friday, January 16, 2009

My Children Are Sleeping.....


........................AND I MISS THEM!!!!

3 comments:

erinmalia said...

i totally know this feeling and it just makes me happy knowing i love and like my kid enough to want him to be awake. as happy as i am that's he's sleeping, i still love his little laugh and smile.

so your post totally made me smile too.

r.l.secor said...

oh yes. Do you ever come home to the baby sitter and feel disappointed that they are actually asleep... I don't think my hubby feels that way but I feel it a lot.

I remember when Izzy was a baby how much I wished I could climb into her crib and snuggle with her. (They never slept in bed with us) Now that they are both in queen beds and we can snuggle at bedtime it is so sweet.

We are happy when bedtime finally comes, but we miss their sweet spirits.

emily said...

oh i never miss my kids at the beginning of their naps. but after a little bit, i'm anxious (well somedays i'm not) to see and play with them. other days, well. . . i leave them in their rooms until i'm more ready to see their little faces. :)