Tuesday, January 20, 2009

HAIL TO THE CHIEF

MAY YOU DO WELL, MR. PRESIDENT.

4 comments:

Terri_B said...

I did not vote for President Obama, but today was a good day for America - wasn't it? I teared up during his swearing in and speech. I hope he does good things.

Kara and Chant said...

My thoughts exactly. I got a little emotional yesterday watching it all. I was filled with thoughts about the future and where we are headed. We'll see.

Britt said...

Ha ha ha, that doesn't sound very enthusiastic, Megan. :)

I didn't vote for him but am trying to support him. Although this economic stimulus package sounds like a joke.... Anyway, my biggest challenge now is convincing Ethan to support a man we didn't vote for. :)

Becky said...

There would have been no vote from me either, if I could actually vote. Personally, I think he is great at talking and making people feel good, but I really do wonder if he will be able to back that up with anything of substance. Time will tell, though the fact that he signed an executive order recently to lift the ban on federal funding for abortions in foreign countries doesn't sound too promising to me.