Friday, December 05, 2008

In Good Company

To say that we as mothers do not struggle on a daily basis to remain patient and calm and love our children at all times, is an understatement. There are definitely times that are easier than others. I was so glad to read this post today. I thought it was worthy to pass on to all you other great moms out there. (It is her December 4th entry).

3 comments:

erinmalia said...

i totally know what you mean. some days are just so much better than others; this is something i didn't really experience pre-baby. yesterday, for example, was almost a perfect day. but monday, on the other hand, well, not so perfect.

emily said...

thanks for sharing the post. i read it. i enjoyed it. i totally understood it. the only prob? on my not-so-good mom-days, i hardly ever get a letter in the mail to make me feel better. :) but i'm glad the other girl did. we need stuff like that, huh?

Kara and Chant said...

Thanks Megan. I needed to read that today. Some times i feel all I do is referee. I feel like some days all the girls do is pick at each other and all I do is in a sense pick back. I end up on the couch during naptime or after they have gone to bed running the events of the day through my head and feeling frustrated with myself for how I dealt with it all. But I guess that I need to have these experiences so that I can learn and do better. But it is nice to hear that I am not the only one. Guilt is a feeling I know all too well.