Friday, October 19, 2007

A Fun New Blog

So one of my "Blogging Friends" has started this great new blog to help all of us out with our holiday gift giving dilemmas. You can find the site at: http://www.creativeholidaygiftideas.blogspot.com/

If you want to contribute you can email your ideas to: delightfuldistraction@gmail.com and she will post them for you.

You can go and see something I have done for Halloween.

Happy Gift Giving!

4 comments:

emily said...

i love it!!!

Emily said...

Megan,

Thanks so much for doing this. The more ideas the better!

erinmalia said...

i'm excited to look through all these!

Suzie Petunia said...

Thanks for the link! I've been catching up on your blog. Sorry I haven't been around. My blogging lately has been spotty at best. I especially loved your post about reaching out to others at church. I hope you've started to make good friends in your ward because of your efforts. They haven't called you to be in nursery, have they? I hate it when they do that to new people in the ward. But even if they did I'm sure you would know how to make the most of it!