Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Happy Fall!




















I absolutely LOVE Fall. I love when it starts to get colder and you can get warm in a soft blanket and eat yummy foods that only seem appetizing in the cold weather. September through December are my favorite months. I love the winter too, but by the end of February, you are ready for the warmth. I guess I love every time of year and am grateful for the changes in the seasons so that you can really enjoy them. Too much of one thing is never good.
Things are going well here. I am waiting for the last batch of tomatoes to finish in their waterbath. I only canned 10 quarts this year. I have tons of other things I want to do. It is also a lot harder with my little "helper". She was good today though.
Hope the pictures get you in the spirit of fall. Also, I included some other pictures from the summer and all of our adventures.
Happy Orange!





Ellie showing off her 4th of July spirit.




















One of our summer adventures took us to the Meijer gardens in Grand Rapids where there is this huge horse statue that was originally drawn my Da Vinci. It was impressive.
























All tuckered out!



















Bill and Coy Ann came to visit one last time before they headed off for a 2 year mission in South America. They seem to be enjoying it so far and we are really proud of them.






















Ellie loves to go into the pantry and get EVERYTHING out. One day she did it and dumped the chips on the floor before I knew what was happening. Let's just say the vacuum now smells like corn chips - yum!

1 comment:

emily said...

awesome pictures megs! i love them. it's so fun to see your li'l gal growing up - i wish we lived closer, though.

i can't wait to see the halloween pics. . .