It's been way too long since I last posted and I even wonder if anyone besides my friend Emily ever looks at this, but it's a good way to keep a journal of our goings on if nothing else.
We have had fun since our trip to San Diego. We have been doing a bunch of stuff around here and my mom has been here for a week. We went up to Traverse City which is up north in Michigan. I have to say it's one of my favorite places I've ever been - and I've been a lot of places. We were blessed to have our great friends the Weaver's let us stay in their house while they were away. Brittany did a great job in organizing her house. She has inspired me to do the same in mine. We hiked the Sleeping Bear Dunes again and wend waterskiing with our friends Casey and Tyler who came up for the weekend. My mom and I also spent a good portion of the time looking for a place to have a family reunion next summer. We think we found the spot, now we just have to convince everyone that the money will be worth it.
We found out the Greg didn't get the job in Missouri, so we will be here for awhile longer - Yipee!!!!!! We are in no hurry to leave Michigan and certainly not in the fall. I absolutely love the falls here. I think it's my favorite time of the year.
Ellie is Ellie. She is in this "phase" (we hope) where the whining NEVER stops unless she is asleep. Just imagine what it would be like to have someone poking your arm all day long - that's the best analogy I can come up with. There are times I literally think she is going to make me go insane. It boggles my mind that people have more than one, but I'm sure we will join the increasing insanity one of these days.
I will post more pictures later. Right now I have to run to my Relief Society Presidency meeting. Cheerio!
2 comments:
i bet more people than me check it out - i'm always amazed at who looks at my site b/c there aren't always that many comments. but people do look - they might just not comment.
yes, yes, ellie has entered that fun stage - i.e., toddlerhood-is-enuf-birth-control-for-me. enjoy it! it really is fun in its own way, right?
love ya megs, keep blogging - if only for me. :)
i read your blog too, megan! (it's erin, emily's sister.) i think it's fun to keep up this way, even if it's just a little bit. i like your pics and certainly the description of ellie's phase is a reminder of why i am loving birth control right now! so keep blogging - if only for emily and me. :)
Post a Comment