Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Singin' in the Rain? Not quite!


We had the best downpour yesterday. I took a picture, but don't think it does it justice. Ellie thought it was fun. We've had some good storms lately, but luckily no tornadoes near us.
Today we went to a girl (Stephanie) in our wards house to let her borrow some of my maternity clothes and to let Ellie get to know her dog. Ellie wasn't quite sure what to think of the dog. She liked him at first and was laughing every time he'd lick her leg. She didn't want to stay in my arms for very long so I put her on the floor. He's a puppy and had a lot of energy. I wasn't worried about him hurting her, but didn't quite know what to do for Ellie since she seemed to be screaming whether I was holding her or if she was on the ground. I eventually just let her scream it out on the floor. What's a mother to do!



Not much else to report. I have tons of stuff to do for our Enrichment in June and the Tilton Family reunion in July. Greg and I are in charge of planning the family version of "Amazing Race". I think it's going to be awesome - if we can pull the whole thing together. I will let you all know how it turns out. I can't reveal too much on the blog since family members may be "spying" trying to get inside information for a leg up. All I have to say to them is, "Fat chance getting anything out of me. If you want to know anything I'm sure Greg could be bribed, but my lips are sealed!"
Blog out!

No comments: