This is a bit of a ploy blog. It is to see how many friends I have out there with blogs who look at my blog.
I'm sorry to many of you for the lack of comments on your blogs if you have posted new things. I do have a very good excuse. Our computer crashed. It's all gone, nothing to be salvaged but for a very high price. We are learning the very hard lesson of not backing up your hard drive. We had all of our pictures on our computer and they have not been backed up since Sept. 2006. So we are now paying a VERY high price to have some geeks get them off for us, in addition to having to buy a new computer. New computer - Yeah!!! Having to pay for pictures - Yuck!!!!
Long story short, I don't have many of your blog addresses so I can check in with my "peeps" as I like to call you. So if you happen to be reading this and have a blog, would you please email me or make a comment here with your blog address so I can be back in the swing of things? I'd much appreciate it.
I will do a massive update when we get a new computer. For now I will just enjoy the time I have to look at all of your loverly blogs. (I can do this on Greg's computer at night, but don't have time for much else).
TTFN
15 comments:
oooh, that sounds just awful. a lesson for us all! i'd give you my blog, but i see that you already have it on your sidebar, so i won't bother. :)
I've been checking up on your blog since we got your Christmas card..but i have procrastinated writing you. Congrats on the the new baby and good luck recovering all your photos.
Hey there, how's jack? our blog is loveslaughsandlavender.blogspot.com that stinks about the computer, ours crashed right after we moved out here, but we had most of the pics on cd, we just lost a few and we decided it was too pricey for those ones. I hope you get them all back, that is a lot of memories!!!say hi to greg and the kids
bastowjrs.blogspot.com
We came very close to having the same situation as you. Fortunatly, David was able to somehow get it up and running for the 20 minutes that it took to back up the hard drive. Then it crashed again, never to work again. One HUGE blessing for us! We now have a new computer, and you better believe that I we back it up every month.
That's horrible! I hope you get things back together soon. Our blog is at kingsinmi.blogspot.com. Good Luck!
hey meg. sorry to hear about your computer crashing like that. i hope you get all your pix back! got to get to bed. hope all is well!
you've got my blog i am assuming. i'm excited for the huge update. :) love ya!
Remember me, your old yw leader. We have a blog cornerkerri.blogspot.com and I have a preparedness blog for my calling and for anyone to use: preparednessmatters.blogspot.com
Megan - so sorry to hear about your computer! Are they going to be able to for sure get your pics back for you??? Geez, I hope so!
-Yvonne
We've had more than one computer crash on us! It's horrible. I don't know if you had us on your blog before, but if you want our address it's thecavfam.blogspot.com. Hope you guys are doing well!
Hey Tiltons. What a bummer. Our blog is go-churchs.blogspot.com Good luck with everything!
Computer problems are the worst! They always take lots of time and cost lots of money. So sorry about the hassle! I love looking in from time to time so keep me on your list!
So sorry to hear about your crash! How is your family doing? It looks like you've seen our blog recently, but I thought I'd put it in the comments anyway :) adamsfamile.blogspot.com
Hi Megan! Congratulations on your new little baby boy Jack. You have a beautiful family! I found your blog through a little surfing...I love it. Mine needs some work. Anyway, we were in St. Louis for 3 days last August. I can't believe you were there! It would have been fun to get together. Anyway...I'm going to Portland this week because my brother's getting married. I'm hoping to see your parents. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi!
Hey Megan
I was hoping you posted a picture of the cake - I will feature it and you on my blog. SO cute!
My girlies call it a Jumpoline too! We'll have to have princess Ellie over to jump. Uhhh oh yeah - my blog is http://ramblings-rlsecor.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment